Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Starting AFRESH!

Haha..I've been meaning to do this for quite some time, but I just couldn't bring myself to do it.


Hmm...I guess I will continue on blogging my everyday experiences even if no one reads it.


Today, I woke up a little earlier than I had anticipated. Already used to my daily "almost late" routine, I gulped down a cup of luke warm green tea and shoved a chunk of tuna bread into my mouth and then breezed out of my house.

^^^^ Does not have any link to the bottom part^^^^^




It was nearly in the afternoon and I had been sweating like no one's business at a corner of my class. Who is to be blamed? None? No, in fact there was something. The celling fan at my area was moving at around one circulation per second T_T....

This is so so sooooo...horrible argh -_-. Oh well...packets after packets of tissues are being used up by me haha.

Oh yea today I had my fun teasing my friend...not so much of a tease but well yea...I prod him at his sensitive side and acted as if I wasn't the one that did it. But damn LOL...I couldn't control my laughter T_T..argh I'm not into orscar award..FOR SURE!

Watch : Asua Cryin'

It's good <3

2 comments:

LYC said...

Who says no one will read it de> lolol O_O

By the way, the date of the post is April 14, but i visited everyday, and only see this post today. XD wah!

Yi Cong said...

*Hugs cong cong* ><