Thursday, June 11, 2009

My first job!

Ahh...today I woke up in wee hours of the morning and met up with my friends at a nearby coffee shop where they had their breakfast. After which we took a long bus journey to our working place. It took around 45minutes for us to reach to our destination.



Damn LOL I've forgotten to take the pictures of the location which I am working at...well it's a private school so yeah..the pay wasn't bad. It's around $6.30 per hour and for 8hours a day.


It was a little tough at the beginning which made me sweat like a dog LOL..too the heat was also causing that and drained part of my strength away...




As for the rest of my time, I spent them inside a smoke filled room coughing desperately.(I'm not use to inhaling smoke)




At the end of the day, I bathed in their toilet which was air conditioned. I also took a sniff at myself and I found myself smelling like cigarettes. After which I left my friends who were working OT behind and headed out to a Japanese restaurant where I had my meal there with my friend named Louis.






I will still be working on Sunday haha...hmmm...the only thing I dislike about this job is that I perspire a lot and I feel pretty uncomfortable in the sweat drenched clothes and that smelly odour which it gives out.



If only there is a pill which stops me from perspiring LOL...

2 comments:

lyc said...

jia you with your new job. =) *thumb up* You can do a very great job de. =D

Yi Cong said...

xD..*poke* kor I only work for two days only...substitute for my friend who wasn't going on that day...

Now I'm having slight muscle aches LOL xDDDD