Wednesday, October 28, 2009

O level Maths...<<...

(Talking to myself in my head): Yi Cong you can do it!! Just remain calm!!! Gaaaaaahhh...*Enters the hall "confidently"..*

*Sits down...waits* Ahh..crap..I can't see the clock -_-.... (Is situated at the top right hand corner)

CPE : Bla...blaaa...blaaaaaahh...blaaaaaaaahhhhh....The time is bla..blah you may start now!

*Flips open Maths paper* *Fumbles with Pen~*


*Begin to draw curve* (Talking to myself) Argh...screwed..why is my hand shaking crap...stop shaking gyaaaah...*Rubs and redraws and repeats the cycle several times*


*After finishing...* (Talking to myself) Ahhhh oh no..this part doesn't seems smooth..

*Erases and redraws* (Mumbles in panic) Omg I made it look worst..Gyaaaaaa no time le fas...faster!!! Aiya anyhow la no time le...

*Jumps to the first page* (Begins rushing through without re-reading) Aiya later then check lor...nevermind one.



*Writes slowly...as neat as possible*
*Got stuck in a question...thinks..*


CPE: You've got 15 mi...14 minutes left.

*Oh my cow...flips through the questions*
(Calculating the amount of time left in head)

3 questions...no way LOL..OMG...(Panic) jia lat jia lat!! *CHIONG AHHHHHHH!!*

Anyhow write la chiong ahhhhhhhhhhhh!!!
*Scribbles scribbles*
(Raises hand) Paaaaaaaaaapeeeeeeerrrrr~ I neeeeeeed paaaaaaaper~
*Two sheets of paper given*

Aiyo...what is this question...see before very familiar...dunno where do before de...aiya heck care la LOL...anyhow write..
*Sub in the points into the fomular*

*More scribbling*


*Time's up! Stop all your writings and put your pens down*

Aiya...nevermind at least I've tried...LOL..

No comments: