Wednesday, March 27, 2013

Irresolution

My head's in a mess. I don't know if I should push on or let go. Sigh. It's always like that, the harder I grasp onto something, the easier it slips away. I'm exhausted and I'm tired. On the verge of breaking down but trying to hold it in desperately.

I can't emphasize enough on how tired I am. I'm so sick of initiating conversations and questions and getting one word replies. Hey, if that is how it is, then I'm going to stop trying. In fact, I will. You probably have no idea how much it pains me to shamelessly try to keep our conversation alive. There's only so much I could take before I stop trying. Idk, maybe I'm paranoid..

I guess it's always the unknown that scares people. I need security, I need to feel secure, even without you by my side. Would it really hurt to show a bit more interest in me? I can't breathe...I'm going to suffocate.

-chewy

No comments: