Sunday, December 6, 2009

Kimi Ni Todoke.

I've always avoided this Manga and Anime as I felt that it might not be worth my time.. however after watching the first episode... I seriously got hooked on it.




There ain't many Animes that can tug at your heart strings without the use of extremely dramatic story lines. From what I can recall errm...Natsume Yuujin Chou is much similar to Kimi Ni Todoke.




Both Anime tells a story of simple yet touching bonds in our everyday lives. I wonder if is this what they call the "Slice of life" genre...?



Anyway this Anime will definitely pull you into the shoes of it's main character. Hmm...this refreshing Anime shows the easy things we view in life in a different light so you better don't miss it. Haha..





Ps. The Anime and Manga is still ongoing.... orz

No comments: