Friday, December 4, 2009

07-Ghost.


I've read a few chapters of 07-Ghost Manga before I started watching it's Anime. Somewhere along the way the Anime starts to change it's storyline...something like building up a climax along the way and breaking it to an ending.



Well, it's probably not my place to decide which is the better one but, yeah, both are good I believe. It's not like the Anime sucked just because it's storyline changes halfway through. In fact the direction of the Anime was splendid. It pulls out a variety of strong emotions and that was entrancing.




Actually, I've not completed the Manga hence I won't comment on it, but, I believe it has a good set of storyline too =D...




This Anime doesn't contain any strong boy x girl love...in fact it only has a small hint of romance. But, anyone who is in for a ride of action coaster with a handful of thrown in fantasy will love this Anime.




Don't miss this Anime. You won't regret watching it ^^.

No comments: