Thursday, November 26, 2009

Manga Vampire Game.

On my quest in searching for good Mangas, I've came across this 15 volume long Manga.


The introduction part was a little too detail to my taste lol...however taking this whole Manga as a whole, it's probably one of the best Mangas available.




The story plot itself is unique and very original..it has this errm....you know "special" kind of feeling to it. Something that drives you to continue reading and finding out what happens.



Read it if you're into adventure and fantasy ^^...there's romance too by the way haha.





Oh yea I've just uploaded a song that I recorded. Here's the link.


http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oRHv8z8AYkg

1 comment:

Akiran said...

Well, it doesn't seem like you've been on this blog for a while, but oh well ;3
This seems like a great blog~ I like the recommendations. Vampire Game seems pretty awesome. Well, if you make any new posts, I'll follow! (Though I have no idea how to follow this blog... ehe...) Byebye!