Monday, September 6, 2010

Bugis dessert buffet!!

Met up with Lisa in Bugis library's study lounge to study today.



And guess what?
*Crowds reply* : What??
We went for a Japanese dessert buffet! Unfortunately I didn't take photos of our food since we were given like only 60minutes to consume whatever food we can LOL!



Anyway I have to tell you, the desserts are fantastic! And OH OH!! The curry they got are super delicious. It has this pleasant sour taste similar to that of Indian's fish head curry, but just a little bit sweeter, thicker and richer in it's flavor. It also has this very unique, mild spicy taste after you swallow the curry (:





Okay, time for me to go. Having TXP (Taxonomy and Plant Identification) tomorrow..

I'm soooooooo ready to pawn this subject. NOT.
I'd probably get screwed upside down by it...not even near prepared, but here I am blogging HAHA....okay nights!!



Lovu lovu burogu~
-Chewy

No comments: