Wednesday, September 1, 2010

Terry Garey's books!

This particular author is kick ass man.


The way she writes is so fluid and the story is so good that it leaves your heart pounding, thinking that you're actually witnessing what was happening.


I've recently finished one of her books which is named as 'A match made in hell.'



And only did I know today that the few other books that I've wanted to borrow were ALL WRITTEN BY HER!!


My oh my...I never knew that all the books were linked...and actually continued!! I'm soooo gonna borrow them when I'm done and finished with my examinations!
Ugh...talking about examinations... *Runs around in circles* GYAAAA...



Anyway if you interested in romantic fiction with a large serving of spooks, READ THEM!
They are seriously good, I've never been so 'on my toes' before! Especially since there are spooks involved...haha!



Talking about spooks...the other day I saw a 'blurrish' white figure hovering at the door....I blinked and I saw nothing..
Maybe my eyes were playing tricks on me but..ugh..nvm I don't wanna think if it's 'if not.'




Goodnight too all spooks out there!
-Signing off Chewy.

No comments: