Friday, September 10, 2010

A relaxing day!

Well today I accompanied my friend Lisa to her 'client' cousin's house.


Basically she was hired to play by him in this duet for a competition.




The piece that they were practising was apparently one of the highest level in the guzheng's world. Or so was what I was told.


Anyway in the beginning I cringed a little at the mistakes that both made but slowly bit by bit, both of them improved! There was a teacher to instruct them so yeah xD...It's extremely stressful I guess..







Oh anyway here's the main part! After the guzheng and piano duet practice, Lisa and I headed over tojavascript:void(0) Tamp to eat Swenson's GIANT EARTHQUAKE ICE CREAM!!! Well she treated me hehe xD. She promised to treat me so yeah <3.



Anyway that's all for today!

Goodnight creamy blog!
-Chewy.

No comments: