Thursday, November 19, 2009

今日から舞おう。(Kyou Kara Maou)




This is..err...the second Anime I've first watched. (If my memory didn't fail me)



Well..I doubt you can really find a place to watch all Episodes together so yea..haha...(For me I couldn't)




I felt like re-watching and hence did some searching...but in vain lol. I've tried www.animecrazy.net and www.animefreak.tv and googled everything. But seriously..there are some episodes missing in the whole series so yea..I'd rather not watch an incomplete Anime.




But, however, this Anime is seriously good. If I were to rank the Animes I've seen. This Anime Kyou Kara Maou would be the second best I've seen so far.




I kinda felt nostalgic after watching a couple of episodes and fan-dubbed a song lol... Here's the link. ttp://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UgiiL09Sdck
It's only a small part of it though...haha...

No comments: