Thursday, November 19, 2009

Macross Frontier.


Here's another fantastic Anime. Macross Frontier. I've not yet finished the whole series so yeah..I can't really judge the Anime as a whole. But one thing's for sure, you won't regret watching it.




Because of the Anime's unique blend that includes psychological support, the flavour of the Anime is being pulled out and the emotions are intensified many times over...this gave me a 'wow' feeling.






I have to admit that this Anime is good as it has a good balance of the really 'OMG' feeling. Apparently there's many other shows that I dislike because it goes pass the boundaries...for example transformers and stuff....they make my skin crawl...it's like..too much..






This Anime will give you a 'Mature' feeling..a taste of realistic-ness. Those that are into these genres don't hesitate on whether to watch. And those who love Transformers and stuff don't miss this series too. Why? You may ask. Because even though this series doesn't really go overboard, there are still bits and pieces of the 'OMG' factor.





In for an emotional roller coastal? Watch this.

No comments: