Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Rewatching of Code Geass.

This is my second time watching it...but nevertheless it still made my heart sink. This Anime is just too good. Let's see hmm...strong romance, excellent brains fighting and intense action packed.. Basically this Anime is still the best Anime I've ever seen. There's no fillers and the story flows through me smoothly, everything that is screened have a link to another item which means that after finishing each and every episode, you'll probably long for more.


Another reason why I 'claimed' that this is the best Anime is because of it's unique,unexpected and dramatic plots. Everything just turns like a book, it switches so quickly from winning to losing. From happiness to sadness.


If you're a big fan of intense storyline, don't hesitate on whether to watch. This Anime consists of more genres than you would've ever imagine. Hmmmm...the biggest attraction of this Anime to me is it's well plotted out strategies. I'm always attracted to good plots and story lines with a pinch of romance and other thrown in genre..




In my opinion, I rate Bleach and Naruto a notch down from Code Geass. Both Animes are good indeed, but however what turns me away is it's endless fillers....






People who loves to dwell on what happened would surely fall in love with this Anime, give it a go and you'll understand what I mean by saying the "Best" Anime.

1 comment:

LYC said...

Quote: "...Both Animes are good indeed, but however what turns me away is it's endless fillers...."

ABSOLUTELY RIGHT!! O_O