Thursday, August 12, 2010

Aftershock and random stuffs.

Today after my Plant Anatomy and Morphology test, my course mates and I decided to go for a movie.




The movie which we decided to watch was called Aftershock. It's basically about a story of a family that was affected by this major earthquake and how one difficult choice made from someone change some one's life.


Well the rest you'll have to watch it yourself =P.

I really recommend this movie if you are in into tear jerking movies hahaha...
(I couldn't hold my tears and really cried there)








---------------------------------Random Stuffs---------------------------------------

Ugh...I'm actually digging out one of my Internet buddy's account. His name is Nicholas and I've actually dug out two of his accounts already...but however!!! His last account that contains all of his covers seems to be extremely difficult to find!



Oh well... I AM NOT GONNA GIVE UP!! Till I dig it up, I won't rest! (But I'm gonna go shower and sleep for now...haven't been sleeping for days due to projects/common tests)







I promise I will blog more. (Even though no one will read it haha.)


Oyasumi my shadow.
-Chewy

No comments: