Friday, August 27, 2010

Unexpected encounter.

Guess what? I went to the library late this morning as I overslept and I would've sworn that I given up hope on finding a vacant seat, but but!!! I found an ex-classmate studying there and the best thing was that beside him the seat was empty!!! HAHAHA...



Awesome right? =X...but oh well..actually my friend, Louis and I planned to study together..but both of us overslept and tada..he decided to change his mind as there wasn't enough space.....so he didn't come xD...(even though I tried persuading him)






Oh well..so we pretty much caught up with each another on our recent activities and studies and other stuffs...you know, the usual.





Nothing much interesting happened today.....OH OH OH!! I know! I borrowed this book called erm..what was it again..argh...can't remember xD. But it's basically about a green house that GROWS humans!!! How interesting can that be!!


okay...time for me to shower and head to lala land!


Goodnight cute blog!
-Chewy

No comments: