Wednesday, August 25, 2010

Sandcastle.

There's a movie that is coming out soon on 26 August...hmm..which is tomorrow!!! No in fact I'm one min away from 26 August hahaha..


And yes! The movie is called Sandcastle!! What a promising name for a movie..so many different intriguing explanations to that name!





Well what caught my attention the most was the song used in the background, 'Home'. No no no, it's not sang by our local star Kit Chan this time round...it's sang by a guy who has a very soothing, mesmerising and simple voice. Yes you heard it, simple..a voice simple yet filled with overwhelming emotions.


While watching the trailer I was literally pulled into it, and I nearly cried. I never felt so attached to any movie before especially just after watching it's trailer. So I've decided that I'm sooooo gonna watch Sandcastle! (Btw I've made a mental note to watch it quite sometime ago hahaha)






Also! I've sang along with the guy's vocals....I've managed to extract the music and his vocals without damaging the quality too much..and tada....
[I couldn't find the clip of the song UGH!!]





Although I think I did the song justice, some of the people around me thinks otherwise but oh well...here you go. Hope you'll enjoy it (:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iWdSVxWdxwU&feature=player_embedded



I will make a review about that movie after I watch it..like yeah...really soon xP.




Goodnight lonely blog.
-Chewy

No comments: