Sunday, August 29, 2010

Thoughts.


(Random photo of me and my elder brother..in Harbin! xD)





-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I've been thinking for a long time...about an answer to one of the hardest questions my family asks.


"Why do you dislike this person."

The thought of this person has never ran pass my head before....and it was natural to me to say that I wouldn't take care of him at all..and the thing here is that....I actually didn't hesitate..the answer that came out was so natural as if I'm breathing in air, that when I think back..it actually amused me.




I've been thinking for a long time since than....the first answer that came to me was, "Saying that I dislike this person could make an understatement of the century", and I'm pretty serious about it..I just...can't stand him..the ghost of the past keeps haunting me..



Recently they argued again..and my family were telling me how much I grew into his twisted personality..


I don't get it...I'm afraid..I'm confused....I almost..hate myself for it...
They say that my subconsciousness is causing it..so what are you telling me?
Talk to myself like a retard and convince my subconscious to turn off? I can bet you till the last coin I'd ever earn that that would never work.





Maybe..just maybe...the day when we live in separate places would come soon....I hope that day will come really soon..I'm uncertain...but I think I would like that to happen.


my immortals...
Goodnight twisted me.
-Chewy

No comments: