Thursday, April 28, 2011

Bursary~!

Queued up to hand in my bursary today and ended up waiting for more than an hour. Haiz...in the end I didn't even managed to submit the documents properly because I lacked one or two other forms to fill in T_T...


Okay so now, I am going to whine about the sufferings I've been through. For a start, the air conditioner probably wasn't working as well as it should have. And, guess what? LOL...everyone's perspiring! Especially me. I swear, it was so warm and stuffy that it felt like I was being thrown into a room that has minimal ventilation and as stuffy as the sicken store room I have in my house.


After having to stand and wait for like an eternity, the queue finally progressed, only to be further stopped by another guy who has returned from printing the extra documents needed to submit. Well my oh my....I was thinking, oh crap, I have like CCA later, will I make it?? *looks around nervously*. Lol....haiz..blehhhh, in the end I still had to go to my CCA without having the documents for bursary submitted...darn.


It's okay, I'll try tomorrow.


Sweet dreams, darling, bloggy~
-chewy

No comments: