Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Trip to USA. [Adventure on the plane, part two]





The second flight was from Narita airport to USA, and this trip takes approximately erm...13 hours?? I was bored to tears, like literally! There weren't any entertainment on the flight, unless the A2 sized tv screen that was playing the same series over and over again, glued on the far end of the middle wall, is counted.


Well, I've managed to pass time by listening to classical music through the constant shaking and noisy surrounding....till dinner wooo, there were two choices, a beef set and a teriyaki set. Usually I'd pick the teriyaki set haha...but being me, I guess, maybe I wanna try more of the meat, 'beef', since I don't really eat it often. To my surprise, the beef set wasn't even half as bad as I imagined, it was pretty awesome. Minced beef with tomato bits, onions, some really fragrant herbs and a pinch of black pepper, xDDD. I can't really tell which kind of herb they used though.. =/, I think I've got a nose block or something ahhhh, ahhhhhhh~


Oh, I've forgotten to mention that the flight was delayed, so we kinda arrived like half a hour later..I can kinda of like imagine the face of the driver who was waiting for us outside the airport xDDD. Well, not much of a surprise, his face was as black as the charcoal stick I used to shade with! xD.


The security was super duper tight, as in, to enter USA, their 'booths' were all armed with finger print testing and picture taking to match with our old photos and details, macham CSI okay! LOL! Haaaahaaaa!!


[Something different]
The cubical walls in USA is so high up, omfg, I swear, I was really shocked when I entered their toilet. To add on! They actually have small gaps at the doors that allows people to see into the cubical, okay, wtf. I'm really frightened LOL..





(Back in SG)
Feeling really really energetic at the night now! Totally adepted to USA's timeline...orz.
-Chewy

No comments: