Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Trip to USA. [Adventure on the plane]

The airplane was extremely shaky when it took off. Probably because of the rain outside...mm..well it was pretty scary actually, for a second I thought I'd not make it back alive lol...there were like people screaming because of the violent shakes and stuff. Pretty much show how bad the shake was huh LOL..

Anyways, I made it back alive. @@. On board the first long long flight of erm, probably around 7 hours, I've managed to pass time by watching a total of 3 movies. The movies are "The King's Speech, 30 days and Nightmare at Elm's road." The last two was freaking scary LOL..especially the Nightmare at Elm's road. The king's speech was pretty dull and boring at the start, pretty much fell asleep and watched it on and off..lol.

Ah, for breakfast they served this really awesome breakfast. Two choices to choose from, Western breakfast or chicken hor fan. The quantity was quite little D; , but the quality was better than what I've expected hehe! Since my bro's gf couldn't finish her share of the breakfast, I ate it for her, so yeah...pretty much hit the spot LOL.

When we've alighted from the first plane which is at Tokyo [Narita Airport] , we bought ramen, and katsu don, super nice can!! Just that the soup base was too salty for my taste haha.. oh oh!! They have this really nice cool devices where when the food is ready, it will start to vibrate to alert you that the food is ready for collection. Pretty neat heh!

Have been eating the entire day, haiz, I think I'm gonna put on a few extra pounds orz.

I noted that the babies were extremely adorable at such cold countries, the cheeks, they are rosy red!!!




Feeling a bit sick, I wonder if it's the jetlag or the food I ate..oh well..

Goodnight my blog
-Chewy

No comments: