Sunday, April 24, 2011

Random

To anyone out there that is reading my adventure to the USA and was thinking what happened to the other days...err well HAHA...I pretty much got bored of writing down the stuffs ever since my last entry was deleted BECAUSE my computer hang up on me.


Fabulous heh? LOL...anyways, I will continue uploading on the trip on like every Sunday. This Sunday I guess I'll skip haha...feeling really sleepy..yawn. And oh, I've re learnt my lesson on not to exercise vigorously when you haven't had gotten sufficient rest. I got dizzy. nausea and tada! GG. I think I needa sleep soon yeah haha....kay people, nights. Idea blue prints tomorrow wooooooo, a class where there will be a lot of strangers that I don't know. I hope I can get along with them xD.




The moon shines off curved dark lines....when will the full moon be there, I wonder.
Signing off
-Chewy

No comments: